APA: A List Of 10 Basic Principles For Academic Essay Formatting
One of the most important academic tasks in college is essay writing. It is a tough yet inevitable undertaking which might require the input of a professional essay writing service. Your essay writing project entails lots of research and more importantly, you have to write according to the specific style provided.
Among the most common academic essay formatting styles is APA (American Psychological Association). This is required in psychology, sociology, philosophy, and other humanities. If you have a paper to write in any of these disciplines, you professor will clearly indicate that you have to use APA formatting.
Leveraging Professional Guidance
If you are stuck on how to get started with this style, it is advisable to use a service essay provider. These companies are staffed by highly experienced academic experts well versed in APA and other academic writing styles. They provide custom services to meet the requirements of your project. If you have already done some research, your writer will edit it to conform to the stringent requirements.
These academic services save you a lot of time thus allowing you to enjoy life out of class. More importantly, the paper you submit will adhere to the rules set thus guaranteeing a better score. If you are stuck in the middle of an essay, your writer will pick up from there and complete the task to your satisfaction.
Basic Requirements of APA Formatting
Whether you are using an essay editing service or working alone, it is imperative to internalize the following basic tenets of APA formatting:
- Essay must be typed on a standard-sized page (8.5” x 11”) with double-spacing throughout the content.
- For formatting purposes, a clear font should be used most preferably Times New Roman, Courier or Arial 12 point.
- Only a single space must be left after periods or any other marks.
- One-inch margins should be left. Every first line of a new paragraph should be indented by one half-inch from the left side.
- Active voice is the preferable voice as opposed to passive voice. (Ask your MBA essay writing service for samples to differentiate the two voices.)
- Order of pages must be:
- Title Page
Truth be told, APA is not the easiest of referencing styles and you need to find a professional writer to help you out. Look for a service above self essay company which considers your unique project requests. With these basic principles, you will find it easier editing and proofreading your work even after working with an accomplished writer.